technology & data protection
The team has worked on Big Data projects, thereby dealing with Data Protection and Data Security issues at an international level. It has dealt with satellite technology projects and has litigated in that area. It advises on certification, standardization and liability. The practice has a particular focus also on Unmanned Aerial Systems.
In the data area we advise on Data Protection aspects of coded data, on re-use of public information. Our lawyers represent authorities as well as the private sector in disputes concerning IT procurement.
- Legal analysis for the New Airspace Architecture Study for the Single European Sky, with SESAR JU
- Assisting an Earth Observation (EO) company with contracts, IP law and liability aspects
- Assisting a developer of drones (UAS) with contracts and with certification requirements
- Advising a European institution on certification and standardisation of satellite communication tools
- Advising a satellite navigation services provider on procurement rules
- Advising on the contractual relationships related to new airline ticket distribution tools